These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cosmetics Boutique website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Cosmetics Boutique website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Cosmetics Boutique and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cosmetics Boutique. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://cosmeticsboutique.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://cosmeticsboutique.co.uk.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://cosmeticsboutique.co.uk.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://cosmeticsboutique.co.uk.
Redistribute content from Cosmetics Boutique (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCTS & IMAGES
We have made sure that all of our images portray the item for sale as accurately as possible. However, although rarely, there might be slight differences in colour which could occur from time to time. Please also note that the images you see will depend on the device’s displaying competency that you are using to view it in, whether it be a mobile device, television, a laptop or a computer’s monitor. As a result, we are unable to guarantee that items purchased are an absolute exact representation of the actual merchandise.
Our website allows you to view all the product’s images in larger sizes and higher quality by pressing the + sign at the corner of each product’s image. Every model of computer monitor, mobile device and television is different, with a variety of resolutions and screen settings. As a result, the sizes of our Cosmetics images may appear to alter. However, we do make every attempt to make our online image archive as accurate as possible, and our product description and images are regularly checked to ensure that.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The Cosmetics Boutique does not screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Cosmetics Boutique, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Cosmetics Boutique shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Cosmetics Boutique reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Cosmetics Boutique a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
GUARANTEE & SECURITY OF PRODUCTS
All shipments are fully insured and traceable using reputable and trusted couriers such as Royal Mail, DHL, DPD and UPS. For added security orders must be signed for on delivery, which will require someone to be present at the delivery address. All users whether have registered with us or are ordering as guests will be sent a tracking number in their emails to allow them to track the items till, they receive it.
All your details are sent securely through our server using 256-bit Comodo Positive SSL security. This guarantees the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions. Each certificate is a 2048-bit industry standard SSL security and provides up to 256-bit encryption of customer data. We use PayPal and Stripe Gateway to process our payments to ensure the payments have been made securely and as smoothly as possible.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union.
- dot.com community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link).
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-2 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Cosmetics Boutique logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website and use it to provide a certain image of Cosmetics Boutique Company and its website.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Do note however that whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct and is updated regularly, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy though we try our best to refrain this from happening.
If any content from Cosmetics Boutique site is used without our prior permission. We shall have no responsibility or liability for any of its content appearing on any other website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
All of the brand logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at [email protected]